It has taken time, but with careful planning and with the support of a number of women's organizations and chat groups on the internet, Dr. Cockburn has determined that the entrepreneurial motive (or its appearance) for such a clinic must be removed and thus the establishment of the Isabelle Tracey Memorial Breast Health Foundation is being undertaken.
1. To establish a non-profit corporation managed by health care professionals for the following purposes:
2. To provide for the first in a series of regional centers for the evaluation of breast disease, referral to other providers, and management of patients with positive findings.
3. To conduct appropriate clinical trials to further advance the thermal imaging field and to aid in development of protocols with other groups in the development of procedures designed to substantially reduce and ultimately eliminate this devastating disease from our planet.
4. To provide on going community training in breast self examination, monitoring, nutrition and lifestyle changes.
5. To publish and distribute educational materials related to breast health.
6. To provide for a regional education center for physicians and other health care workers interested in obtaining residencies, training and certification in thermal imaging and its appropriate and productive implementation.
(c) breastthermography.org - this website is an archived version.