|Welcome to the Patient and General Public Section
Our Mission Statement
1) To provide for a clinical research and diagnostic facility for the evaluation, referral and coordination of patients with health problems related to the breast and to provide research in the breast health field.
2) To provide for educational classes and symposia for the general public concerning matters of breast cancer prevention, self examination and other matters related to maintaining good breast health.
3) To provide for physician and technician training to insure quality control of clinical breast thermography as well as in other diagnostic and screening applications.
4) To provide a database of the known published literature in the thermographic field.
5) To create educational literature in the clinical thermographic imaging field for both the general population and the medical industry.
Visit the Library on the tool bar to the left
The center is being designed to allow for low cost or no cost evaluations so that all women (and men) can access early warning risk marker diagnostics and outcome assessments fitting their personal need and budget. The center will also act as a community educational and training facility and will launch a national educational program about the myths and realities of breast health, breast disease and emerging technologies. The training facility will also act as an educational outreach to physicians who wish to learn the procedures facilitating the early risk indication of breast pathology.
Soon, a clearing house will be provided to disseminate information on all matters concerning breast cancer and other breast diseases with an emphasis on both early detection and prevention of this significant health problem.
Learn More About Us By Visiting the Following Pages
Who was Isabelle Tracy Cockburn
Our National and International Goals
Overcoming Current Knowledge, the Task at Hand